Sunday, February 11, 2018

Peru!

Our team is finally complete!  16 of us (including Remi and Sophie) will be trekking through the mountains of Peru on an adventure of a lifetime!

The planning, training and fundraising are underway!   We are raising money for Christie Lake Kids - a non-profit organization that delivers various programs to under privileged children.  My goal is to raise at least $1000.

The planning is pretty much all done for us as we are working with Merit Travel Agency -I just have to plan what I'm bringing with me!

The training part will be underway starting Thursday.  We have a personal trainer to help us get started.  Come spring, Gatineau Park it will be for hill training and hiking.

Here is my fundraising page in case you are feeling generous and want to help out.  100% of the money is going to Christie Lake Kids.  I will match donations up to $500.


No comments:

Post a Comment